If you’re familiar with our name, you would be familiar with one of our key services – Line Marking! Did you know we also offer a complete end-to-end service that ticks more than one box?
Here’s one of the best examples: Are you in the process of planning the layout for your carpark?
- Rubber, Concrete or Recycled Wheel stops? Check!
- Car Park Line marking? Check!
- Traffic signal line marking? Check!
- Safety bollards along the shop front? Check!
- Safety signage? Check!
- Pedestrian crossing marking & signs? Check!
- Customised Click & Collect carpark marking? Check!
- Height restriction bars for underground entry? Check!
- Full range of Traffic calming options? Check!
- Full site consultation to help you figure out which options will work for you? Every time!
The only thing we won’t do, is send you 100 invoices before the project is finished. Instead, we send one final invoice at the end – so easy!
Fun fact: Line marking is an art that requires us to provide enough traffic information without being a distraction. They also need to be clearly visible at night & in the rain!
Our professional road line marking paints and latest equipment can complete any size project from small business car parks, to large shopping car parks. Much of our work is carried out after hours to ensure minimal impact on business and functionality.
If you’re in the process of planning and need a consultation to help you optimise the use of your space – give James a call on 1300 882 786 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.